THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

New Conversation Club

Next Wednesday we're starting our brand new conversation club. It will be held every Wednesday at break time in classroom 212. The inital idea is to form groups of up to seven students who want to put their English into practice with our teacher assistant Aimee Foster.
If you love English and want to improve your fluency in oral English, please contact your teacher and enrol in this new experience. Remember that English is fun.
Poster to promote the activity

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario