THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

UK culture class by Burlington


Jon talking about the kilt
We had an interesting lesson in our school yesterday. An English gentleman from Burlington books met our students from 1st of post compulsory education.
He taught our pupils interesting aspects of the English culture, such as their flag, the Royal family and stereotypes, like tea, double- decker buses,etc
 He also wanted to find out the level of knowledge our students had about UK culture. Therefore, they carried out a quiz show called "who wants to be a millionaire?"
Playing "who wants to be a millionaire"

Our students had a really interesting experience thanks to the outstanding teaching skills of Bob.
 From this blog we would like to thank him and Burlington books for his visit.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario