THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women

On the 25th of November we celebrated the day for the elimination of violence against women. To do so, our students were asked to think about different slogans in Spanish and some of them did it in English too. They also attended to a very interesting talk where they participated actively to speak about violence against women. To finish with this celebration, we are going to watch the Spanish film Sólo Mía (Just Mine) starring Paz Vega and Sergi López. After the viewing, we will debate about the most important topics dealt in the film. Moreover, we will listen to the song "Love the way you lie" by Eminem featuring Rihanna. This song has to do with the topic of violence against women and our students will love it for sure!

4º ESO A slogans



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario