THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


miércoles, 9 de enero de 2013

New Year's resolutions

 
We all make promises to improve ourselves at the beginning of each New Year.

The beginning of every year brings in new hope and enthusiasm. We look forward to a new beginning and hope things to improve from the last year.

New Year brings in new promises. Hence, it can’t hurt to plan ahead for your 2013 New Year resolution which will help you make a better person. 

The problem is that sometimes we can't keep  the promises we do,  then we feel dissapointed,and therefore the success rate with New Year resolution is actually poor. In order to make your New Year's resolution a success, try to make a realistic promise and set small targets at first.
We invite you to write your New Year's resolutions in the comments sections and try to keep them all along the year. 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYBODY!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario