THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


jueves, 28 de septiembre de 2017

Guess who?


At last, next week we will enjoy and learn more about English culture, Ireland and many other treasures to be discovered.


Hi! My name is Sarah Bolton and I´m the English language assistant this year in Siles. I am so excited to be here! I am from Northern Ireland where I am studying French and Spanish at Queen´s University in Belfast. So if you would like to help me to speak Spanish, I would be very appreciative! I look forward to getting to know some of you over the next year. I already love your beautiful village!

 Welcome Sarah!!!







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario