THE ENGLISH HOLLY

Photo by Davideño, taken from panoramio.com

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”


Welcome to the English Holly (el acebo), the English department blog in Siles, welcome to your blog.


lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

La Glorieta park. Siles


Parque de la Glorieta
 The "Parque de la Glorieta" is a park of Siles where the children go to play, boys go to chat and adults go to talk. It´s a park with a lot of trees (pines, olives, cypresses) flowers in spring and grass. There is a bowling alley and another one for Petanka. There are also games for babies. 
From here you can enjoy a nice view of mountains around Siles and the valley of Guadalimar river.

Written by: Rafa, Julián and Raúl

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario